Monday, May 23, 2011

I Heart Churches


Old churches are so fun to photograph. The architecture is just amazing on most of them.
They have so much depth and character. All that stone, wrought iron and intricate carvings.
Love 'em!

Now, on a completely different subject, I've started using Instagram on my iPhone. It's a free app, which is always a good thing.  My user name is kylie_n. (Yes, I know that's a boring user name, but all the other names I wanted were taken. I was going to go with 'yaplonkah', but didn't know how people would take that.) It's a much easier way of sharing photos than blogging, so you'll see a lot more from me on Instagram. Follow along if you like and then I can follow you back. Ya'll know I love to look at photos.

Have a lovely Monday!

~ Ky x

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Looks good, Ky! If I had a cool phone w/all the gadgets, I'd play along. I've heard others talk about Instagram, too. It sounds like a fun app. Enjoy! :)

Taryn said...

I know that church!!!! lovely shot x