Monday, May 9, 2011

My Mum's Day Pressies


This isn't really a photo worthy of being put up on a photography blog(hence the cross process), but, I'm putting it up to show my Mum and my mummy friends.
These are the precious gifts that were made for me by my kids for Mother's Day.
Daughter made the bunch of foam flowers at school and Son made the beaded necklace and picture at Preschool. I'm especially excited about his picture because I  haven't seen him draw faces so well or his name so legibly. I was so excited about it!
Best Mum's Day pressies ever!!!

Hope all you yummy mummy's had a great Mothers Day.

~ Ky x

ps. If you haven't already worked it out, I'm not doing the 365 anymore. I will however, still be putting up photos when I get time. Just as if it's still a 365 but without counting them because it won't be every day.

Thank you for your lovely comments. I haven't visited any of you back or replied to emails because I just don't spend much time on the computer anymore. I'll try to come see you soon though. x

14 comments:

Mrs4444 said...

Wonderful gifts--The best kind :) Happy Mother's Day to you, too.

Lyndel said...

oh lovely presents, you are a lucky mummy!♥

Angela@the crazyness that is me said...

Oh sweet! What a wonderful gift

Unknown said...

so sweet - love the handmade gifts!

Simon said...

I think this is precious. Love the name of your blog.

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

I disagree... this photo is *more* than worthy of being put up! It is precious. And what a wonderful moment you captured. Gifts from the heart. I think it is beautiful! :) Stopping in from communal global!

Tamar SB said...

SO SWEET! He must love you to pieces!!

Tamar

alicia said...

So so sweet! Happy belated mum's day.

Bebie said...

I think it would look lovely in a complimentary frame hanging on a wall. XX

likeschocolate said...

So precious!

Yasher said...

Ooh, I love the picture! It's all lovely, but the picture is awesome!

Blogging shouldn't be a chore. Neither should photography. I don't post daily and I don't really keep to a theme other than it's my blog and I'll do what I like with it (those are the best blogs, donchaknow).

I don't mind one bit if you're busy living your life instead of reading MY blog, BUT, I sure like seeing you pop up on yours once in a while.

Uh, back to the point, oh yes - glad you had a nice Mother's Day from one Mummy to another! :)

Photography said...

Glad you had a lovely day!!

Donna said...

Ky...your children's Mother's day gifts are so sweet!! How precious!

xo
Donna

rockmelon said...

just popping into your pic blog to enjoy your photos! Notes from my kids melt me.