Friday, March 4, 2011

32/365 - Bad Photo Friday - Creepy Kewpie


I remembered!
 Fridays are now the day of the week that I put up a shocker of a photo.

This is my shocker for the week.
It kinda creeps me out, and the places that the city smog has settled is rather, er, questionable.

Found on Brunswick St, Fitzroy above a bar of some sort.

Anyways, I'm off to rest. I'm desperately fighting off a bad cold before Sunday. Am supposed to be going to an air show. Great photo op! Really don't want to miss out on that, but if I'm aching as much then as I am now, I'll have to skip it.

~ Ky x

4 comments:

Donna said...

Dear Ky, I'm so sorry you are ill! That's no fun. And I have to admit, I don't care much for the baby doll. But the coffee bean spouts below are super! I love how bright and shiny everything is.

I posted photos of the country side today with a Texan flair. :o)

Hope you get to feeling better soon!

xo
Donna

Photography said...

It is creepy!

Denby Design said...

haha.. love it, so very retro.. she could be friends with chucky.

Yasher said...

This is well creepy! And that it's huge and hanging somewhere from a building from a building is disturbing!