Wednesday, March 9, 2011

33/365 - A Winter Tree


I know, I know. I am DAYS behind in my 365. I have a really good reason for that. I was sick. Just a plain old, run of the mill cold, but it knocked me for a six. I don't get sick very often, but every few years I catch a bug and it lays me flat on my back for a few days. Wasn't much fun, let me tell you. I even missed out on going to the air show...and seeing my Dad!

Anyway, I'm finally on the mend and now my computer has crashed. I'm using hubby's at the moment. He'll fix mine tonight.
I'm totally cheating with this photo. I took it months ago. I haven't picked up the camera since last week so don't have any new pics, so I thought I'd source something from hubby's photo archives.

This photo is SOOC and I took it through the windscreen with my P&S. It's so blue because I took it through that blue strip at the top of the windscreen.
I drive under this tree four times a day to do the school run. It's full of leaves at the moment that have just started to change colour. It's so pretty. In a few weeks it will be dropping it's leaves and then it will look like this again.

~ Ky x

8 comments:

Amanda said...

Lovely! And I can totally relate to being behind...I'm just catching up myself!

Felicity said...

This is stunning Ky, truly stunningly beautiful.

I hope that your cold has left the building and you're able to take more of these glorious photos soon.

Felicity x

Kathleen said...

Beautiful, Ky! I think this one totally counts for any you missed!! Glad you're on the mend!

Ms. Becky said...

it's a fantastic photo. I like it a whole lot. as you're heading into fall I'm heading into spring here. I think it's really wonderful that we are able to share out worlds as it happens. hope you're feeling better, and have a beautiful day!

Yasher said...

I love it!

Glad to hear you're feeling better.

Michelle said...

Sorry about your computer, Ky. I hope you feel better soon.

Photography said...

Get well!!! I think I have the starts of something :-( Love this shot and it's colour.

Michelle said...

Ky, just wanted to drop you a line to let you know that you're missed. :)