Thursday, February 10, 2011

10/365 - A Red Plane

Cropped and cross processed with Picnik

Since we moved to Melbourne from Brisbane a year ago, we have been to the airport quite a few times for pick ups and drop offs. We went again yesterday.
I took this photo with my P&S, through the glass. Did you know that all the Virgin Blue planes have different names? This one is called 'Chitty Chitty Broome Broome'. It's written underneath the lady flying the Aussie flag. I thought it was really cool

~ Ky x


4 comments:

Photography said...

How cool is that! love the name lol.

Lyndel said...

Oh yes, my gr'daughter travels Virgin Sydney to Melb every school holidays and I always check out the names of the Planes. such fun, and all Aussie Towns.

Kathleen said...

Love the colors in this photo!

Michelle said...

I didn't know that about the names...neat. Chitty Chitty Broome Broome...lol.