Saturday, February 12, 2011

12/365 - An Angel and a Teacup

Cropped and vignette with Picnik

My Angel, enjoying a cup of 'tea'. It's actually milk.
I don't know how to get rid of that hair that is crossing her left eye (your right). It's quite annoying to look at.
She has such dreamy eyes. They are incredibly expresive too.
Anyway, I hope you focus on the teacup instead. It's such a pretty teacup. Just the right size for her.


To see more beautiful eyes head to willette - the joy of love #12.

~ Ky x

8 comments:

Photography said...

Lovely eyes that draw you in. Pretty cup :-)

Buckeroomama said...

Her eyes (and eyebrows!) are gorgeous! The little teacup that she's drinking from is very pretty. :)

Have you tried using the Healing Wand (not sure if I have the term correct) on Photoshop to 'erase' the stray strand? If not try 'sampling' the white from her eye, then using a brush (high opacity) to gently brush away the strand... Hope that helps.

Have a great weekend!

Yasher said...

Such a great picture!

Unknown said...

Pretty eyes!The teacup pales in comparison!

Lyndel said...

Lovely photo Ky.

Michelle said...

She does have dreamy eyes...very expressive.

Kathleen said...

She's beatiful! And I love the teacup! (Did not even notice the hair! :))

Donna said...

Oh Ky, that is just a priceless photo! I do wish you could link up that picture to my tea party from yesterday. I'd love everyone to see it!

xo
Donna