Monday, February 14, 2011

14/365 - Joy of Love - Wedding Band


This is not my husbands wedding band, but it is his ring. He's away today so I'm not able to photograph his wedding band, but this ring is more precious to me anyway.
He wore it when we met. Then when we were engaged, we got our initials engraved on it.
We now share this ring. He wears it on his left pinkie finger and I wear it on my right middle finger. I wear it most often, but happily hand it over when he wants to wear it.
It's very special to me, to us.

Happy Valentines Day.

Linking to today's Willette's Joy of Love.


~ Ky x

10 comments:

Felicity said...

Oh Ky, you really should add this to the blog hop I'm sharing with Maxabella - this is SUCH a beautiful ring and your story is precious!

Felicity x

Ms. Becky said...

I think it's so beautiful that you share it. great energy being passed back and forth with that ring! happy Valentine's day to you and yours Ky!

Kathleen said...

You share the ring...how fun (and romantic!)! Great shot!

Buckeroomama said...

That is so beautiful (and romantic!)... that you two share a ring. =)

Yasher said...

This shot is fantastic! And the ring is really cool!

Is there a story about why you've perched it atop a half dozen eggs? LOL The contrast looks great!

Maxabella said...

That's such a lovely story to go with a lovely ring. It's charming that he owned the ring prior to your getting together but was happy to make it both of yours. I think that's so great. x

Maddy said...

How beautiful!! And the fact that you both share it makes it even more special :)

Photography said...

It's lovely!

Donna said...

That is the absolute sweetest story! I love it Ky!! And lovely photo too. :o)

xo
Donna

Unknown said...

Hi! I'm just popping over from the Bling on Love and found your post. How divine and sentimental is this post? Thank you so much for sharing it with us. I love that you share wearing it... xx