Wednesday, February 23, 2011

23/365 - Asleep at the Hairdresser

Edited in Picnik - cross process and vignette

The only time I ever see Monkey sit quietly and still is when he is having his hair cut. He likes having his hair cut. I think it relaxes him.
He must have been super relaxed during his last hair cut because he fell asleep!
Neither the hairdresser or I could wake him. He was out!
Of course I had to capture this moment on my iPhone.
It's priceless!



I'm linking to this weeks challenge of a photo taken with a phone at i heart faces.

~ Ky x

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, I wish a few of mine would relax through a haircut! He looks so sweet sleeping there!

Kathleen said...

Oh my goodness...that is just too funny! And I'm only laughing because my boys are absolute RASCALS in the hair chair! So cute!

Unknown said...

This is so precious! I know exactly how he feels, I often feel like doing the same thing!! Just priceless!

Amy said...

LOL, too cute.

Kylee said...

So sweet! I love the edit too! What a great moment to capture!

Michelle said...

Aww...how sweet!

my3sons said...

Wow, wish my 3 little men would do this. I resorted to long hair for now!