Friday, February 25, 2011

25/365 - Bad Photo Friday


I just can't seem to get this photo to do anything for me. I like it, but I don't. So, I'm declaring that Friday's on Teacups and Graffiti shall be known as, Bad Photo Friday! I thought of calling it, Crap Photo Friday, but I thought we could do without the common language.
I really hope I remember to do this again next Friday.

I have taken WAY badder photos this week, but I'm choosing this one. I don't want to show off too much on the first day.

'Ave a good weekend and don't forget the Aerogard!

~ Ky x

6 comments:

Kathleen said...

You are so funny! :) I like this photo, but I know we are always harder on ourselves. Have a great weekend!

Yasher said...

Well I like it!

Though... I know what you mean. Like the angle should have been slightly different. Or it should be cropped to two photos instead of one. Or... something.

Still a dandy shot though!

Donna said...

Hi Ky, I like this photo too but I know it is missing something that usually is there. Is it partly the lighting.. I"m no expert so I couldn't say. Wow..I coul easily out do your bad photo for the day. Ha!

Love the pier photo below!! Awesome!

xo
Donna

Sabbar said...

perhaps would look better as a landscape shot, and not portrait...

Michelle said...

I like it, especially how they are walking into the light...but I know how hard we can be on ourselves. Maybe you would have been happier with it if the fence was coming more from the bottom right on a slight diagonal so it showed more depth. Bad Fridays...I should remember that. I have way more bad photos to post than good ones. But...it's a fun learning process.

Photography said...

I like it. The shadows and the tree's nice.