Sunday, February 6, 2011

6/365 - Scavanger Hunt Sunday

This is my first time doing the Scavanger Hunt Sunday photo challenge.
I didn't think it would take too long to do, but it's taken me awhile to take the photos, then choose which photos to use, then edit them using Picnik and now writing up this post. It's been fun though.

Todays items are water, quote, window, activity and page 25 of a magazine.

1. Water - taken while the kids were playing in the spa today.

2. Quote - I hope she surrounds herself with really great people throughout her life. She's already great and I'd love for her to stay that way. I should have edited this photo a little more.

3. Window - Tinted windows in an office building. This is the reflection I saw as I walked past.

4. Activity - Cycling is one of his favourite activities. Anytime, anyplace!

5. Page 25 in a magazine - I took this outside in the dappled sunlight.

Challenge completed!

~ Ky x

21 comments:

Taryn said...

brilliant Ky! didn't mean to push you earlier...hey I have the same knife and fork etc tote as you - a friend got it for me in Melbourne last year!! I SO admire what you do xx

Christine said...

Love that quote and I love the window shot, nice work!

Unknown said...

Great first scavenger hunt. Absolutely love your window shot - so original and the photo and quote are just so cute. I'm sure it wont be your last time participating, it is just so addictive!

Kelly Frances Dunn said...

Window and activity are my favorites! The quote one made me smile too :)

debs2107 said...

Your quote picture made me smile, too cute

deb duty said...

Glad you joined in! It's always fun to see all the different ways everyone interprets the prompts. Great quote and I love the acivity photo. Looks like fun to have a big space to ride. The refection in the window is really neat too.

Photography said...

Nice collection!!

julie said...

Great quote & great shot to go along with it! Cool window shot too! :)

Michelle said...

This was my first time doing it as well. It was fun, but it did take time. Great quote. I really like your composition in #4 with the diagonal lines of the wires and the parking spaces.

Ashley Sisk said...

These are wonderful and I'm so glad you participated - I really love the lines in your activity shot but I also love your quote.

Seizing My Day said...

I love the bike shot!! cute! we have to wrangle our kids to get them on bikes... but once we do... they love it!! my kids are not like me as a kid!!! ha ha!

love your window shot too!!

Mommy2Four said...

I absolutely LOVE your quote shot! Then again, I do live in Mark Twain country :)

Buckeroomama said...

So glad you played. Isn't it great fun? Wonderful captures! I LOVE your Quote and your Activity shots. :)

Kathleen said...

Your quote shot is just too cute! And your window shot...too cool! :)

SarahinSC said...

I really love your activity shot. The sky is awesome!

Gretchen said...

Wonderful shots! Love your quote and the window shot is fun!

A'n'G Johnson said...

Welcome to the hunt!!
Your quote picture is FANTASTIC. Oh my. she is a doll

4 Lettre Words said...

Love your take on "window"! And, that quote is wonderful.

Donna said...

I love that quote and the photo! So inspiring!!

xo
Donna

Donna said...

PS. I love how you captured depth in the water and shadows on the magazine too. Perfect!

Brooke said...

These are fantastic. Love the one of your girl in the glasses :D She is darling!