Saturday, February 5, 2011

5/365 - A Suburban Path

Taken quickly from the car window with my p&s while I waited for a gap in the traffic.
It's a cloudy and rainy day here today so the lighting is well distributed, although, I think it would have been a more interesting photo if the sun had been out and cast a lot more shadows along the path.

And yes, I got beeped from the car behind for taking too long.

Linking this to Farmgirl Paints whose photo challenge this week is lines and contrast in photos.
Btw, she chose the photo I entered last week from The Miss K Way as one of her two favourites for that weeks challenge. Thank you Becky!

~ Ky x

6 comments:

Bebie said...

It's a beautiful photo. Without the sun it screams of peace and quiet. I love it! The honker doesn't know what he's missed!XX

Photography said...

I think this is a really charming shot. Agree about the shadows though :-)

Felicity said...

I could actually breathe in the cool, sweet dampness of this quiet path.

Boo to honkers [the people, not the place],

Felicity x
www.giftsofserendipity.com

Kat said...

Love this! Such a calm, peaceful and inviting place!

Farmgirl Paints said...

So so pretty. What I wouldn't do to be surrounded by green like that right now. Thanks Ky.

Michelle said...

I want to go there!